How To Register Mobile Number in Aadhaar Card? Linking Aadhaar along with your mobile number has been made compulsory by the Government according to the sequence passed by the Supreme Court. This measure had been taken to expel connections issued on fake documents. Mobile number re-verification along with your Aadhaar doesn’t have any cost and has completed in moments. There are two ways to re-verify mobile numbers with Aadhar. The steps mentioned below will guide you as to how to register mobile number in aadhar card for both offline & online methods.
How To Register Mobile Number To Aadhar Card Through OTP
Mobile subscribers can connect their number with Aadhar and re-verify it through the OTP-based method too. However, only those people who have their mobile number linked with Aadhar should have the ability to use this re-verification procedure. People will have to adhere to the offline process to link their SIM card with Aadhaar by visiting a retailer or even a store in case their number isn’t connected with Aadhar. Here is how you can link your mobile number to Aadhar card on the Internet or through OTP.
- You need to call up 14546 from your mobile number.
- You need to choose whether you are an Indian or an NRI.
- Give your permission to re-verify Aadhaar by pressing 1.
- Input your 12-digit Aadhaar number and affirm it by pushing 1.
- An OTP is created and delivered to the registered mobile number.
- You need to permit your operator to get your name, photograph and DOB from UIDAI.
- IVR will read out the last four digits of your mobile number.
- If appropriate, then you need to input the OTP that you had received.
- Press 1 to complete the procedure.
How To Register Mobile Number To Aadhar Card By Visiting A Store/Retailer
Joining mobile number with aadhar card is compulsory now according to the Indian government and Supreme Court. To connect your Aadhar with your contact number, you will have to drop by your service provider’s store. You should follow the process mentioned below to link your mobile number with aadhar card readily.
- You need to first go to your telecom operator’s store.
- Take a self-attested copy of your aadhar card.
- Give your mobile number to the store executive.
- The store executive will send an OTP to your mobile number which you want to be linked.
- Give the OTP to the executive for confirmation.
- Now give your fingerprint to the executive.
- You will get a confirmation SMS from your telecom operator.
- Reply ‘Y’ to finish the e-KYC procedure.
Document Required To Register Mobile Number To Aadhar Card
The only file required for linking your mobile number with your Aadhar card is your self-attested copy of your aadhar card. You don’t have to provide any additional document like address proof or identity proof for this objective.
FAQs on Link Mobile Number With Aadhaar Card
What’s the fee for mobile number confirmation with Aadhaar?
Mobile subscribers are not charged by the telecom operators to its affirmation of mobile with Aadhaar. It’s completely free of charge.
Could we connect Aadhaar number with mobile number online?
As of now you won’t be abel to link your aadhar card with mobile number online. However, you can get it done offline via IVR or through OTP.
What’s going to be the result if the linking process isn’t completed?
If you fail to link your your mobile number to aadhar card then your connection will be deactivated until it’s verified.