Aadhaar card is usually displaced within 1 to 2 weeks after the verification process had been completed. The applicant is provided with an acknowledgement slip which comprises the enrollment ID that can be utilised to track the status of the aadhar card. The aadhar card is dispatched via the Indian Postal Service, and its delivery status can be tracked through various medium. If you have not obtained your aadhar card, then you need to check it’s delivery status. In this article, we have mentioned all the possible ways to track your aadhar card delivery status.
Aadhar Card Delivery Status
- You can track your aadhar card delivery status with the help of UIDAI website. You need to first go to UIDAI website and visit their ‘Enrol & Get Aadhar‘ page.
- Once the loading of the page is complete, you need to enter your enrolment number along with the captcha which is displayed on the page. After that click on Check Status button. It will show you the present status of your aadhar card.
- Once the status is displayed and if the status conditions which the Aadhaar Card was dispatched, you can go ahead and click Delivery Tracking Details. This will provide you with the tracking ID.
- You can now directly go to the Indian Post’s website by clicking here. This connection will start the homepage of the Indian Postal services. Input the tracking details in Track Your Mail Column. Additionally, input the captcha code and then click on Go button.
- This will display the delivery status of your Aadhaar Card. In the case of any problem, it’s highly recommended to get in touch with the Indian Postal Services. It’s possible to reach the Indian Post by dialling.
Aadhar Card Delivery Status Using Text Message Service
- You can also check your aadhar card delivery status via SMS.
- You need to type UID STATUS<space><14 Digit Enrolment Number> (UID STATUS 14797158795891) in your SMS and send it to 51969.
- If your aadhar card had been dispatched, then the tracking details will be sent to your mobile as an SMS.
- Once you get the tracking details, then you can check your aadhar card delivery status via the Indian Post’s portal.
Aadhar Card Delivery Status By Calling The Helpline
- If you don’t have access to an internet connection and you are unable to get the delivery information via SMS, then you can still check your aadhar card delivery status by calling up the UIDAI helpline (1800–300–1947).
- After giving them a call, you need to address your issue to the customer service representative. They will help you out with your aadhar card’s tracking information and delivery status.
Hope this guide will help you to get your aadhar card delivery status. If you are aware of any additional solution then do let me know in the comments section below and I will try my best to include it in my article. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends.