Do you know checking your Aadhar card status by name and date of birth is possible? You have come to the write place as I will guide you through this process. You need to keep in mind that your mobile number must be linked with your Aadhar number. You can check your Aadhar status using your name and date of birth or your enrollment number.
I have mentioned the step-by-step process which you need to follow to check your Aadhar card status by name and date of birth.
How To Check Aadhar Card Status By Name And Date Of Birth
- First, you need to visit the official website of UIDAI.
- You need to enter your 14 digits enrollment number along with the date during the time of your enrolment.
- After that you need to solve the captcha / security code that is displayed in your screen.
- Once done click on the ’Check Status’ button.
- Your Aadhar card status will get displayed in the next page.
Your enrollment slip contains a 14 digit enrollment number along your date and time of your enrollment process. If you have lost your enrollment number, then you should contact your nearest Aadhar card center with a valid ID proof to retrieve it.
You can also retrieve your enrollment number online with the help of your name and mobile number.
How To Retrieve Your Enrollment Number To Check Aadhar Status
- First you need to visit the official website of UIDAI.
- Click on the link that says ’Retrieve Lost UID/EID’. This will open a new window in your browser.