Important Contents In This Article
How To Check Aadhar Card Status By Name And Date Of Birth
- First, you need to visit the official website of UIDAI.
- You need to enter your 14 digits enrollment number along with the date during the time of your enrolment.
- After that you need to solve the captcha / security code that is displayed in your screen.
- Once done click on the ’Check Status’ button.
- Your Aadhar card status will get displayed in the next page.
How To Retrieve Your Enrollment Number To Check Aadhar Status
- First you need to visit the official website of UIDAI.
- Click on the link that says ’Retrieve Lost UID/EID’. This will open a new window in your browser.
- Fill up the displayed form which will help you retrieve your enrollment number.
- Once you have your enrollment number follow the steps mentioned above to retrieve your aadhar card status.
I guess with the help of this article you will be able to check your Aadhar card status by name and date of birth. If you have found this article useful, then don’t forget to share this article with your friends. f you know of any additional solution, then let me know in the comments section below and I will try my best to include it in my article.