Aadhar card postal status can be checked online via the Indian Postal Service’s website. They dispatch your Aadhar card within 1 to 2 weeks after they complete the verification process.
During your Aadhar card registration process, have received any acknowledgment slip? It will contain your enrollment ID which will help you track your Aadhar card delivery status via multiple mediums including Indian Postal Service.
If you have not received your Aadhar card then you should track your Aadhar card postal status which will help you locate it. In this article I have mentioned the way by which you will track your Aadhar card.
Important Contents In This Article
Aadhaar Card Postal Status Tracking Method
- You need to first go to the UIDAI website.
- There you will find a link saying ‘Check Aadhar Status‘. It will open a new window where you should enter your Enrolment ID, Date/Time along with the security code.
- If your Aadhar card had been dispatched, it will display a tracking id in the page.
- Now go to the Indian Post’s website.
- Here you should enter the tracking id which was displayed in the UIDAI’s website, along with the captcha code.
- Your Aadhar card postal status will be displayed on the page.
If you face any issue, then contact the Indian Postal Services.
You can also check the delivery status of your Aadhar card via text message. I have mentioned the steps below for your help.
Aadhar Card Delivery Status Using SMS Service
- You can also check your aadhar card delivery status via SMS.
- You need to type UID STATUS<space><14 Digit Enrolment Number> (UID STATUS 14797158795891) in your SMS and send it to 51969.
- If your aadhar card had been dispatched, then the tracking details will be sent to your mobile as an SMS.
- Once you get the tracking details, then you can check your aadhar card delivery status via the Indian Post’s portal.
Hope this guide will help you track your adhar card postal status. If you know of any additional solution, then let me know in the comments section below and I will try my best to include it in my article. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends.